Saturday 17 October 2009

Delorean in London!


I usually just tweak with the code for this site and help out with bits and bobs, apart from the cake sales, because I can't cook and my friends will cuss me for walking around with a tray of baked goods.

You lucky people have the OxBush gig to look forward to onNovember 2nd, but what are you going to be doing the following week? Hopefully coming to a night me and my comrades at Lafonoteca are putting on at the Legion on Old St, Thursday November 12th.

We are privileged to be bringing over Delorean for their first London show and this will be big. Already getting great reviews in the Guardian and Pitchfork, we are sure they will be blowing up soon.

Best of all about the gig, we aren't charging for the show. It's free, yes FREE! Tell all your friends and pack it out. The Aryton Senna EP is out now, so go get yourself a copy. Support comes from the Siegfried Sassoon and One Unique Signal, plus an art show from Daniel Mayrit. This will be packed out, so get down early.

Delorean - Monsoon


See you down there.
Daniel x

No comments:

Post a Comment